I offer a complete electronics module for expanding the lighting options of the T466.2 model from Tillig in the TT scale. The module is ready for direct installation and the dimensions fully correspond to the original electronics. There are two versions on offer. Cold white version is for new epoch with LED lights and warm white for models with bulbs.
|Suitable models||Tillig – type: 02750, 02751, 02752, 02753, 02755, 02756,|
02757, 02758, 02759, 02760, 02761, 02763, 02764, 02766,
|DCC decoder interface||NEM662 – Next18|
|Max. DCC voltage||25V|
|Type designation||Warm white – T4662-TLG-WW-SET|
Cold white – T4662-TLG-CW-SET
Variants of light signals:
- Train front signal (two white lights on the front of the locomotive)
- Train front signal (two red lights on the end of the locomotive)
- Shunting vehicle signal (ČSD) / Occupied vehicle (ČD) (one white light on both fronts of the locomotive)
- Shunting vehicle signal ČD (two white lights on both fronts of the locomotive)
- Reflector (directionally dependent and independently controlled)
- In shunting mode it is possible to switch on cabine light
The module enables high model fidelity. The tail lights can be switched on separately, so that, for example, locomotive lighting can be achieved for push mode, when the headlights are not lit. Detailed settings of all CV registers are clearly listed in the tables at the end of the manual.
Verified DCC decoders :
- Zimo (all types with Next18 interface)
- Kuehn (all types with Next18 interface)
- Lenz Silver+ (with Next18 interface)
Sound and Power-Pack:
The advanced electronics module is fully adapted for mounting with a sound DCC decoder. When ordering sound project from Jacek, please notify him of future installation this version of electronics. With regard to the spatial possibilities of the model, the electronics module is not considered for the installation of a power-pack.
Price: 775Kč incl. VAT
This electronics module can be purchased at the TT-Modelář online store – http://www.ttmodelar.eu .