A completely new electronics module for the reconstruction of the V60 model from the Tillig company for model lighting with the possibility of connecting a digital coupling. Allows separate control of headlights and taillights and reflector. The module is compatible with decoders with the Next18 interface.
It is also possible to build in a sound in the model, which requires intervention in the shape of the metal frame.
|Suitable models||TILLIG – typ.: 501283 ZZN (limitka Strupp)|
|DCC decoder interface||NEM662 – Next18|
|Max. DCC voltage||25V|
|Type designation||Warm white – V60-TLG-WW-SET|
Variants of light signals:
- Train front signal (two white lights on the front of the locomotive)
- Train front signal (two red lights on the end of the locomotive ONLY with front white together)
- Shunting vehicle signal (ČSD) / Occupied vehicle (ČD) (one white light on both fronts of the locomotive)
- Shunting vehicle signal ČD (two white lights on both fronts of the locomotive)
- Reflector (directionally dependent and independently controlled)
- Digital coupling controll
The possibility of independent switching ONLY of the tail lights without front lights is NOT implemented (for example signal for push locomotive). This means that it is possible to switch off the tail lights when the locomotive is running at the head of the train, but it is not possible to achieve correct signaling of pushing locomotive with only end of train signal. This is given by the limit on the number of decoder outputs.
The module enables high model fidelity. Detailed settings of all CV registers are clearly listed in the tables at the end of the manual. Even DCC newbie can according this table easily setup loco!
- Zimo (all nonsound with Next18 interface and sound MX659N18)
- Kuehn (all with Next18 interface)
- Lenz Silver+ (with Next18 interface)
Sound and Power-Pack:
This advanced electronics module is fully adapted for mounting with a sound DCC decoder. When ordering sound project from Jacek, please notify him of future installation this version of electronics. With regard to the spatial possibilities of the model, the electronics module is not considered for the installation of a power-pack. It is also possible to build in a sound in the model, but it requires intervention in the shape of the metal frame and suitable is the only decoder MX659N18 and small loudspeaker.
Manual: Návod k V60-TLG-WW-Set [CZ]
Video: YouTube – Short show of the digital couplers
Article about instalation: MODULY Brno – ZZN V60 – digitální rekonstrukce
Price: 666Kč incl. VAT
This electronics module can be purchased at the TT-Modelář online store –http://www.ttmodelar.eu .